Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is an important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will you can save your family not only stress but money in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
CastleGate Laws’ wills and estate planning lawyers can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Write a will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your will is contested and subject to litigation
- Safely store your will and other important legal documents
We also now offer an online Will kit – have your Will prepared without leaving the comfort of your home – Click here to go to the form! Once your information is submitted to us, we will prepare a draft Will and email it to you for review. When your Will is ready to be finalised, you are able to pay an unbeatable price online and the final document will be emailed to you with clear signing instructions – or you have the option to pop in and sign it with us -your choice, your convenience!
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Here to help you with your Will and Estate Planning: Kate Roberts (LPD, BEc LLB), Corrine Carter (Law Graduate)